OSCEOLA VISTA CAMPSITE
- It is a US Forest Service Campground
- Parking will be at set sites away from tents but easy to walk to. Look for the signs and park perpendicular to the road
- The Campsite is a 2.0-hour / 130 mile drive from Weston.
- GPS Address – “Osceola Vista Campsite, Tripoli Road, Waterville Valley, NH” (Not exact, but should get you pretty close)
- Take 128 (95) to Route 3 North (exit 32A-B)
- Take Route 3/293/Everett Turnpike (Toll) around Manchester until it merges back into 93 North.
- Take 93 North towards Campton, NH.
- Take Exit 28 (Campton) and turn right on SR 49 towards Waterville Valley. (Note that Ski Fanatics will be on your right, just off exit ramp)
- Travel east on Highway 49 for ~11 miles to Tripoli Road. Turn left onto Tripoli Road toward Waterville Valley Ski Area and go ~1.2 miles, then bear right at the fork (still on Tripoli Road) at the sign: “Road Closed: November – May”. Go another mile, and look for Osceola Vista Campground entrance on right. (just past West Branch Road/Livermore).